Kim Possible is a Disney-produced animated series which ran on the Disney Channel from 2002 to 2007. The series focused on the title character, a teenage girl who embarks on missions to save the world and fights an assortment of supervillains (with the help of friends and a naked mole-rat).
Clips from the series were used in the "We Are Family" music video, and Kim herself appeared on the DVD cover.
- "Kim Probably" is one of several shows from Fozzie's e-mail pitch to Scooter in the Muppets Now episode "Fever Pitch."
- Bill Barretta voiced Jackie "The Jackal" Oaks in "Pain King vs. Cleopatra" (2002), Jilly in "Ron the Man" (2003), Motor Ed's henchman in "Motor Ed," and additional voices in "Homecoming Upset" (2007)
- Peter Bonerz voiced Rabbi Katz in "Ron the Man" (2003)
- Nancy Cartwright voiced Rufus
- Elliott Gould voiced Mr. Stoppable (7 episodes)
- Tom Kane voiced Lord Monkey Fist
- Andrea Martin voices Mrs. Stoppable
- Patton Oswalt voiced Dr. Dementor
- Christy Carlson Romano voiced Kim Possible
- Patrick Warburton voiced Mr. Steve Barkin
- Fred Willard voiced Jack Hench (3 episodes)