|Written by||Joe Raposo|
|Publisher||Jonico Music, Inc.|
In the sketch, Bert is standing behind a wall with a letter L, wondering what he can do with it, when Ernie suggests that he can sing a "La, La, La" song. Ernie sings about a lot of fun words while Bert sings about a lot of dull words.
- The Sesamestreet.org release of the 1998 remake retains Jim Henson and Frank Oz's original vocal track, but features new orchestration.
- The Muppet Alphabet Album (1971)
- Muppet IJKL (single, 1971)
- Bert's Blockbusters (1974)
- 60 Favorite Songs from Sesame Street (1975)
- 25 Greatest Hits (1975)
- La La La/Dee Dee Dee (single, 1976)
- Muppet IJKL (single, 1976)
- At Home with Ernie and Bert (1979)
- Sesame Street Treasury (album) (1980)
- The Best of Bert (1983)
- Bert and Ernie's Greatest Hits (1996)
- Sing the Alphabet (1996)
- Sesame Street Best (1997)
- Learning About Letters (1986)
- Sesame English: What Time is It? (remake) (Ernie's Part Cut)
- Best of Friends (2012, remake)
- Alphabet Songs (2014, remake)
- Awesome Alphabet Collection (2019, remake)
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1992 and 2007 editions only)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.