The video stars Grover and Rosita, who give tips on how to prepare for emergencies, such as knowing your family members' names, making an emergency kit and knowing who to go to when an emergency happens.
- Executive Producer: Christina Delfico
- Co-Producer: Kevin Clash
- Supervising Producer: Lynn Kestin Sessler
- Producers: Maureen Schultz
- Written By Carin Greenberg
- Directed By Kevin Clash
- Vice President, Outreach and Educational Practices: Jeanette Betancourt, Ed.D.
- Executive Vice President, Education, Research and Outreach: Lewis Bernstein, Ph.D.
- Associate Director: Ken Diego
- Music & Lyrics Composed By Russell Velazquez
- Additional Music Composed By Dan Victo & Mark Schultz
- Music Director: Mike Renzi
- "The People in Your Neighborhood" Original Music & Lyrics By Jeff Moss
- Senior Creative Advisor: Kevin Clash
- Jim Henson's Creature Shop
- Location Director: Richard Fernandes
- Music Supervisor: Russell Velazquez
- Sound Effects: Dick Maitland