Let's Make a Deal is a game show which has aired in various incarnations since 1963. Created and originally hosted by Monty Hall until the end of the original run in 1977, the several revivals include the CBS version hosted by Wayne Brady, which debuted in 2009. The concept involves contestants, known as traders and chosen from the audience, choosing which (usually boxed) items to buy or trade for.
- The Sesame Street game show "The Trading Game," hosted by Guy Smiley, is based on Let's Make a Deal. Sally Screamer and Oscar the Grouch are the contestants, and as on the real show, audience members shout contradictory suggestions as to whether or not to trade.
- Episode 1079 of Sesame Street features the game show "The Big Trip." To become a contestant, the audience dresses in a variety of wild costumes, much like the crowd on Deal would.
- On the episode of November 16, 2009, the audience helps Wayne Brady count $800 to a contestant who refused a deal (which turned out to be a Zonk!). He stops at $500, the audience continues counting, and Wayne remarks, "It's like Sesame Street for grown-ups or something"
- On the episode of October 26, 2012, the second game involved an audience poll using three multiple-choice questions. The third question was "Cookie Monster" or "Monster Truck". The correct answer was Cookie Monster which the contestant guessed correctly.
- On the episode of February 19th, 2014, after a contestant returns to his seat, Wayne jokes about how he dances like a Muppet.
- On the episode of March 10th, 2014, the second game involved an audience poll using three multiple-choice questions. The second question was "Bert" or "Ernie". The correct answer was Ernie (which the contestant missed).
- Lance Bass played the game on Gameshow Marathon (2006).
- Gilbert Gottfried appeared in a Celebrity Zonk! in a Gameshow Marathon episode.
- Ricki Lake hosted the show Gameshow Marathon which featured Let's Make a Deal in one of the episodes.
- Kathy Najimy played the game on Gameshow Marathon.
- Leslie Nielsen played the game on Gameshow Marathon.