“Everyone’s invited to take part in the sunniest and funniest street celebration in Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! From the moment the curtain rises, parents and children alike will be on their feet dancing along to a pop-infused soundtrack with new Sesame Street friends and live emcees Casey and Caleb. Planning a party isn’t easy when everybody has a different idea of fun, but with some help from the audience, it becomes the ultimate reflection of what friendship plus teamwork can accomplish. Party guests will sing along to new and familiar songs, like “I Love Trash” and “C is for Cookie,” with Oscar the Grouch and Cookie Monster; dance to the beat with Elmo; explore a wintry wonderland when Abby Cadabby’s magic goes awry; take flight with Big Bird to learn about some of his fabulous feathered friends; and discover new cultures in an interactive Spanish lesson with Rosita."”
- Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird, Super Grover, Oscar the Grouch, Rosita, Cookie Monster, Count von Count (pre-recorded footage), Casey, Caleb, Mail Carrier, Sanitation Worker and Grocer
- Nicole Feld, producer
- Nick Manna, perfomance director
- Paul Becker, director and choreographer
- David Gallo, set designer
- Brad Berridge, sound designer
- The People in Your Neighborhood
- Just Like the Birdies Do
- I Love Trash
- Dancing is Easy
- Spanish Me, English Me
- Number of the Day (How Many Cookies)
- C is for Cookie
- Happy Thoughts
- Jumping in Puddles
- Just Like Magic
- I'm Cold
- Sesame Street Theme
- You Put The U In Community
- Smarter, Stronger, Kinder
- A pre-show experience features non-walk-around versions of Abby, Elmo, Cookie Monster and Oscar.
- Animax Designs, who previously made the walk-around characters for Sesame Place and the Busch Gardens parks, created the walk-around versions for this production
- There is a scaled down version of this show called C is for Celebration!
- ↑ "Feld Entertainment Inc. Kicks Off Sesame Workshop Partnership with Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party!," Business Wire, September 12, 2017.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.