|PATTERN||Large Lavender Live Hand|
She appeared in a Season 3 sketch, preparing for a theatrical performance of the poem, and becomes increasingly frustrated by her Fat Blue co-star's costume problems. She's also taken aback when director Lance addresses her as "lady." She was performed here by Frank Oz and made out of the Large Lavender Live Hand Anything Muppet.
In later appearances, Miss Muffet has often appeared as a Lavender Anything Muppet, and has gone through many performers over the years.
- Sesame Street News Flash (First: Episode 0601): Roving reporter Kermit the Frog interviews Miss Muffet (performed by Jerry Nelson), who is unaware of the traditions of her nursery rhyme. She prefers to sit on a water bed instead of a tuffet, and eats crunchy granola rather than curds and whey (which she thinks is yucky). She is also unfazed by the fearful looking spider, who ends up chasing Kermit away instead.
- Episode 2480: Telly Monster gives a Monster on the Spot report on the rhyme, but notices that the spider is absent. Miss Muffet (Camille Bonora) claims that the spider can't keep his appointments and walks out in anger.
- Episode 2587: Telly finds Little Miss Muffet (Bonora) sitting on a tuffet near the Fix-It Shop. Here, Muffet goes by the first name "Annabelle" and speaks with a British accent. They both laugh when Bob arrives in his costume, but when Telly reveals that Bob is supposed to be dressed as a spider, Miss Muffet screams and runs off.
- Episode 2683: After Old MacDonald and his animals have considered living in the city, Bob and Gina wonder who will show up next. On cue, Miss Muffet (Bonora) visits Hooper's Store for some curds and whey. She is instantly scared away when a spider drops down in front of her.
- "Little Miss Muffet and the Spider: The Continuing Story" (First: Episode 2833): Gina reads a continuation of the rhyme which has Miss Muffet (Kathryn Mullen) constantly frightened by the spider wherever she goes. Gina suggests to Miss Muffet that instead of running away, she befriend the spider, who turns out to be nice.
- Episode 2930: Miss Muffet (Alison Mork) donates the whey from her curds and whey as part of Elmo's alphabet collection.
- Episode 3055: Monster on the Spot reporter Telly covers the recent marriage of Miss Muffet (Fran Brill) and Frank Malone. The nursery rhyme is changed to accommodate her new name, Ms. Muffet-Malone, but still ends with the spider.
- Episode 3229: Ruthie, Telly, and Rosita attempt to keep Miss Muffet (Bonora, using a Shirley Temple-esque voice) from learning that the tuffet she is going to pick up is being repaired.
- Episode 3245: In an edition of "As the World Takes Turns," Gina helps Little Miss Muffet (Bonora) and the spider take turns sitting on the tuffet.
- Episode 3670: Big Bird presents a reenactment of the rhyme. Little Miss Muffet (Brill) shows, but Stanley the spider is on vacation. Mr. Snuffleupagus and Elmo try out for the role of the spider, but neither of them frighten Miss Muffet.
- Let's Eat!: Funny Food Songs: Little Miss Muffet (Stephanie D'Abruzzo) appears as one of the many literary patrons of Planet Storybook. Grover the waiter confesses that there's currently no food in the kitchen, so the two of them order out for pizza. In the post-credits scene, they are seen enjoying their pizza, much to the shock of a starved Mr. Johnson.
- Episode 4098: Prairie Dawn reports for "Nursery Rhyme News," covering the unfolding rhyme of Little Miss Muffet (Jennifer Barnhart). An unoccupied Goldilocks (also Barnhart) decides to take over the nursery rhyme, pushing Miss Muffet out of the tuffet and devouring her curds and whey. Little Jack Horner also becomes a victim of Goldilocks' nursery rhyme thievery. Miss Muffet and Jack bring their woes to Big Bird and Baby Bear, belting out the "Nursery Rhyme Bully Blues."
- Episode 4523: Miss Muffet (D'Abruzzo) appears to perform her rhyme, but she starts to feel anxious about the impending arrival of the spider. Alan tries to help her feel less afraid, while Big Bird suggests that Mother Goose (Tina Fey) compose a new rhyme. She eventually relents, changing the story to have Miss Muffet and the spider play instead.
- Episode 4803: Miss Muffet (D'Abruzzo) act outs her story, as part of a special reading of nursery rhymes by Mother Goose (Kate McKinnon).
- Personal communication by Anthony T.