|Written by||Joe Raposo|
|Publisher||Jonico Music, Inc.|
"Little Things" has been recorded many times for Sesame Street about the beauty one can find in minute aspects of nature.
The song was originally performed by Bob in Episode 0528. Composer Joe Raposo would then perform the song himself for a film insert. (First: Episode 0655) Prairie Dawn later covered the song for Sing: Songs of Joe Raposo.
In two episodes of season 31, an instrumental of the song is used for the score. In Episode 3851, it accompanies a sequence of ballet dancers performing in chairs. In Episode 3860, the music is used as underscore as Telly contemplates on the miracle of birth, after witnessing his pet hamster Chuckie Sue deliver four babies.
The segment was remade with animation by Misseri Studio, and used to directly follow the story of "Little Big Bird" in Episode 4108. A newer recording was also made with a solo bass vocalist. This version was incorporated into the direct-to-video production Abby in Wonderland, with new vocals by Abby Cadabby and Elmo.
- Audio (Prairie Dawn's version)
- Sing: Songs of Joe Raposo (1992)
- Sesame Street Celebrates! (1994)
- Platinum All-Time Favorites (1995)
- Dreamytime Songs (1996)
- Q is for Quiet! (2019)
- Audio (Joe Raposo's version)
- Audio (Tony Bennett)
- The Playground (1998, Tony Bennett and Elmo)
- Songs from the Street: 35 Years of Music (2003, Tony Bennett and Lexine)
- Diana Panton on her 2015 album I Believe in Little Things