The promotional trailers used footage from the presentation pilot rather than the final series.
The dub is included as a language option on Disney+.
- Raúl Aldana as Kermit the Frog, Rizzo the Rat, Scooter
- Mario Filio as Miss Piggy and Beaker
- Ernesto Lezama as Gonzo
- Moisés Palacios as Fozzie Bear
- Héctor Lee as Animal
- Herman López as Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Floyd Pepper
- César Filio as Zoot
- Mario Arvizu as Rowlf and the Newsman
- Noé Velázquez as Pepe
- Romina Marroquín Payró as Denise and Yolanda Rat
- Sebastián Llapur as Sam el águila and Beauregard
- Jesse Conde as Big Mean Carl (and Big Mean Carla)
- Juan Carlos Tinoco as Bobo
- Francisco Colmenero as Statler and Chef Sueco (episodes 1-6; original voice for the rest)
- Arturo Mercado Chacón as Waldorf, Janice
- Jesús Guzmán as Lew Zealand and Chip
- Humberto Vélez as Dr. Dientes
- Gerardo Vásquez as Sweetums
- Idzi Dutkiewicz as Lips and Tio Deadly
- Yamil Atala as Robin
- Dubbing studio: Diseño en Audio S.A de C.V.
- Dubbing director: Francisco Colmenero
- Translation/adaptation: Katya Ojeda
- Musical director: Jack Jackson
- Lyrics: Gerardo Australia
- Creative director: Raúl Aldana
- Version for Latin America by Disney Character Voices International, Inc.