Macmillan Publishers, better known as simply Macmillan, is an international publishing company. It was originally founded in the 19th Century by the Macmillan Brothers in England, where they published notable authors including Lewis Carroll and Rudyard Kipling. More recently, in 1999, the German conglomerate Holtzbrinck Publishing Group bought out the company. In Europe, South Africa, and elsewhere, they publish under Pan MacMillan. In the United States of America, imprints include St. Martin Press and Tor Books.
In the 1980s and '90s, Macmillan published various Muppet and Fraggle Rock books, or distributed them under the imprint Checkerboard Press. Pan Macmillan published a series of Takalani Sesame books in South African markets in 2007.
- The Fraggles Alphabet Pie (1988)
- Piggy Gets the Jitters (1989)
- Muppet Babies' Classic Children's Tales (1990)
- I Want to Go Home (1991)
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1992 edition)
- Jim Henson's The StoryTeller: The Illustrated Deluxe Edition (1992, Pan Macmillan)
- No Strings Attached (1997)
- Play with Kami (2007, Pan Macmillan)
- Learn with Neno (2007, Pan Macmillan)
- Clean! (2007, Pan Macmillan)
- Zikwe's goat (2007, Pan Macmillan)
- Out and about (2007, Pan Macmillan)
- Moshe goes to the game reserve (2008, Pan Macmillan)