- On Sesame Street the series was spoofed, with Mr. Draper searching for an advertising campaign which will make him happy, not sad or mad. (First: Episode 4188)
- In the season two episode "The Gold Violin", the agency pitches a new campaign to a coffee client and featured the line "Now, we're aware that unsuccessful attempts have been made -- puppets and so forth -- to capture the attention of youth." Though not explicit, this is most likely a reference to Wilkins and Wontkins.
- The season seven episode "The Forecast" features Joan's son watching the opening of Sesame Street. The "Sesame Street Theme" plays over dialogue throughout the rest of the scene.
- While Joan speaks on the phone in the season seven episode "Person to Person", her son watches Ernie and Bert on a small kitchen TV. The specific sketch is "Ernie, the world's greatest counter."
- John Aylward played Geoffrey Atherton in "Christmas Comes But Once a Year" and "Blowing Smoke" (2012)
- Harry Hamlin played Jim Cutler
- Jon Hamm played Don Draper
- Christina Hendricks played Joan Harris
- Kristen Schaal played Nannette in "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.