Madonna (b. 1958) is an entertainer whose work branches into the recording industry, modelling, acting and film production.
- Miss Piggy appeared as Madonna in the 1985 stage show The Muppet Show on Tour: 2nd Edition, where she performed Madonna's song "Angel."
- Miss Piggy dressed as Moidonna for a poster that spoofs Madonna's "Material Girl" music video in the Fall 1985 issue of Muppet Magazine.
- In Episode 2468 of Sesame Street, Meryl Sheep mentions that the song "Baa with Me" was originally written by "Baa-donna."
- The Jim Henson Hour episode "Food" features an advertisement for an album for food songs. Among the songs sampled are "Like a Sturgeon," a spoof of Madonna's "Like a Virgin."
- "Material Girl" was also spoofed on Sesame Street as "Cereal Girl."
- The A cover of issue #4 of The Muppet Show Comic Book is also a spoof of the "Material Girl" music video, with Piggy as Madonna, else the "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" sequence in the Marilyn Monroe film Gentlemen Prefer Blondes on which the aforementioned music video was based.
- Episode 2938 of Sesame Street featured a reference to Madonna's Blonde Ambition tour with Big Bird's "Yellow Ambition Concert Tour."
- In the Muppet Babies episode "This Little Piggy Went to Hollywood," Baby Piggy imagines herself as "Pigdonna."
- A phony record sleeve for My Feathered Valentine included with the Tuxedo Gonzo Action Figure lists a song entitled "Like a Chicken," a spin on Madonna's "Like a Virgin."
- The "Baby Talk" segment in Sesame Street Episode 4080 ends with the announcer promoting Natasha's next guests: Madonna, Clint Eastwood, and her own thumbs.