Manfred Lichtenfeld (1925-1997) was a German voice actor who dubbed Statler on Die Muppet Show, the German dub of The Muppet Show. He also supplied the singing voice of Dr. Teeth and others on the series, and reprised Statler for every movie and special through Muppet Treasure Island. On Die Fraggles, he voiced Cantus the Minstrel for both his first and his last appearances.
An active theater and TV performer, Lichtenfeld was a regular member of Eberhard Storeck's dubbing troupe, playing Gorm on Vicky the Viking, Flip the grasshopper on Maya the Bee and Zummi Gummi on Adventures of the Gummi Bears. He also dubbed Asterix, Santa Claus in The Nightmare Before Christmas, Cogsworth in Beauty and the Beast, and Doc in the 1994 dub of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Live action dubbing included Albert Sharpe in Darby O'Gill and the Little People, Walter Sparrow in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Graham Crowden in The Little Prince, and David Swift in Travels with My Aunt.
Muppet/Henson dub credits
- Die Muppet Show (The Muppet Show): Statler, Dr. Teeth (singing)
- Peter Alexander präsentiert Spezialitäten #11: Statler
- The Muppet Movie: Statler, Dr. Teeth (singing)
- Der Grosse Muppet Krimi (The Great Muppet Caper): Statler, Dr. Teeth (singing)
- Die Muppets gehen ins Kino (The Muppets Go to the Movies): Statler
- Die Fraggles: Cantus the Minstrel
- Die Muppets erobern Manhattan (The Muppets Take Manhattan): Statler, Dr. Teeth (singing)
- Die Muppets feiern Weihnacht (A Muppet Family Christmas): Statler
- Die Muppets Weihnachtsgeschichte (The Muppet Christmas Carol): Statler as Jacob Marley
- Muppets Die Schatzinsel (Muppet Treasure Island): Statler
- Deutsche Synchronkartei - German dubbing credits