Mark M. Magner is a former Design Director for Global Consumer Products at Sesame Workshop. For many years Magner has been one of the key "behind the scenes" people at the Workshop for editing character artwork, creating digital, plush, and sculpture style guides, as well as creating special photographic effects and display graphics.
Home Video Credits
- Old School: Volume 2 (2007) -- Package Designer
- Abby in Wonderland (2008) -- Package Designer
- Elmo's Christmas Countdown (2008) -- Package Designer
- Being Green (2009) -- Package Designer
- Elmo's World: All About Faces (2009) -- Package Designer
- Sesame Street: Elmo The Musical (2013) -- Package Designer
- Monster Manners (2014) -- Package Designer
- IMDB Profile
- Mark was a juror for the ADC 92nd Annual Awards: Design Judging.
- Mark documented the installation of a mural he and Diana Leto helped to design at the Sesame Workshop headquarters in NYC in this stop motion video.
- The Art of Sesame Street, Adobe Max 2011 conference
- On-stage during Adobe MAX Creative Conference - Keynote 2011 demonstrating "touch-apps".
- Graydon Gordian, "The Story Behind Sesame’s Latest Spoof", Our blog, Sesame Workshop, 3 May 2012.
- Mark Magner,The Making of a Sesame Street Comic, Our blog, Sesame Workshop, 7 Feb 2012.
- Mark was featured in a Wacom tablet case study about Sesame Street.