- Jagger was spoofed on Sesame Street as Mick Swagger, who sings "(I Can't Get No) Co-Operation," a parody of his hit, "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction."
- Before Gonzo sings "Gonzo's Song" in episode 318 of The Muppet Show, he wonders whether Frank Sinatra or Mick Jagger would want to record it.
- Jagger was spoofed as "Rick Zimmer" in issue #1 of The Muppet Show Comic Book. Rick and Lief, the Zimmer Twins, are a reference to Jagger and Rolling Stones bandmate Keith Richards, popularly known as "Mick and Keef".
- In Sesame Street Unpaved, it's pointed out that Bert shares his astrological sign, Leo, with Mick Jagger ("who, like Bert, can't get no satisfaction").
- "Chick Swagger" is an episode of The Furchester Hotel featuring the eponymous "rock'n'roll rooster".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.