- Michael Jackson's Thriller, E.T. Storybook (as read by Michael Jackson), The Dark Crystal Soundtrack, the Cars, Triumph, Barry Manilow
At the Movies with Statler and Waldorf as told to Andy Pasternack
- Revenge of the Jedi, The Empire Strikes Back (National Public Radio broadcast), The Return of the Black Stallion, The Sting II, Trenchcoat, The Pirates of Penzance
- The Story of Baseball, A Spectator's Guide to Baseball, How Do You Get a Horse Out of the Bathtub?, Garfield Eats His Heart Out, The Velveteen Rabbit, The Wind in the Willows, The Song of Pentecost, Hidden Clue Mysteries, Choose Your Own Adventure, Twilight, Chillers, Sebastian and the Crummy Yummies Caper, Dogmatically Speaking
- "Spring into Spring! with John Ritter", photographs by Aaron Rapoport
- "A Royal Romance: The Frog Prince and Lady Pi" by Danny Abelson, photographs by John E. Barrett, illustrations by Peter Elwell
- "Name That Show" by Dick Codor
- Instructions for creating your own water bomb.
- "The Strange Case of Pigs in Space" by Lawrence Treat, illustrated by Manhar Chauhan
- Two-page "Pigs in Space" puzzle where the crew encounter the space pirates Zzumoos.
- "Moon!" by Janice as told to Katy Dobbs, photographs by Nancy Moran
- Scooter plays with World Frisbee Champions
The Bunny Pages edited by Mark Saltzman
Rarely Sighted Muppets
- Mr. Bibby Bob ("Bo") Bender of Yazoo City, Mississippi spots oversized cornflakes.
Froöm de Kitchen of de Swedish Chef by Michelle Grodner
- The Swedish Chef's recipe for Fröozen Peenoöt Böoter Pöoding.
Gonzo's Weirder Than Me: Volume Two
- The Great Gargoyles of Notre Dame.
Love of the Game
- St. Louis Cardinals shortstop Ozzie Smith talks about baseball
Make a Spectacle of Yourself
- Cut outs you can glue to the inside of your glasses.
How Average Are You? by Laura Palmer
- Quiz to see how you compare to the average person.
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|Issue #1||Issue #3|