- "Muppet Magazine Proudly Presents Stevie Wonder!": Kermit and the Electric Mayhem interview Stevie Wonder, as told to Katy Dobbs
- Scooter shares his school report on computers
- Dr. Teeth takes note of electronic music, discussing Robert Moog, synthesizers, and the new technique used by Thomas Dolby and others called "sampling" to process the voice..
- Dr. Honeydew examines the equipment at the Olympic Training Center. Special thanks to Michael O'Shea and the Sports Training Institute of New York.
- Miss Piggy interviews computer artist Bill Kough. Includes a Kermit graphic by Dick Codor.
- Four-page parody of WarGames
- "Superstitions to Live By" illustrated by Sue Venning
- One-page Fraggle Rock feature in which Boober Fraggle explains some of his superstitions and mottos: "Knot your tail for luck (The more knots, the more luck.)"
- "Ask Dr. Honeydew" as told to Frederick Newman
Edited by Mark Saltzman
- "Knight Rider" by Gonzo as told to Cathi Rosenberg
- Gonzo interviews K.I.T.T. from TV's Knight Rider.
- "Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's Perception Tests" illustrated by Frederick Newman
- Gonzo's Weirder Than Me: Volume 6
- Auto Oddities
- "Der Pita Brød Pizza" illustrated by Robert Dale
- Recipe by the Swedish Chef
- Hey Fans - Fan and hobby club addresses
- Pizza jokes by Noelle Sterne, illustrated by Robert Dale
- Rarely Sighted Muppets
- A worm coming out of a tube of Tuptum toothpaste.
- Miss Piggy's Advice as told to Louise Gikow
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|Issue #5||Issue #7|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.