Bloopers are outtakes from a production when a mistake is made or the actors go off script.
- The Muppet Show — a special on ATV included a few short bloopers from filming. Another special on ITV, It'll Be Alright on the Night featured a very brief outtake.
- Down at Fraggle Rock — a two minute blooper reel of Jim Henson is included on the Fraggle Rock Blu-ray.
- The Muppets at Walt Disney World — a blooper reel was prepared, most likely for a production party.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol — Gonzo and Rizzo introduce a two and a half minute video of bloopers on the 2002 Disney DVD, 2005 Kermit's 50th Anniversary DVD, and 25th anniversary Blu-ray.
- Muppets Tonight — most episodes included bloopers in the end credits. Some of these were available on Henson.com for a time.
- Long John Silver's — Pepe's Lounge on the company's official site, at one time housed two 1-minute clips of bloopers from the filming of the commercials.
- It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie — a blooper reel is present on the DVD release. Additional clips not on the DVD were also broadcast on NBC's Funniest Outtakes 2.
- A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa — a blooper reel is included after the credits on the extended-edition DVD.
- Kermit's Swamp Years — the end credits feature bloopers, and an additional blooper reel is present on the DVD.
- The Muppets — ABC Family previewed a blooper reel for the movie prior to release. "The Longest Blooper Reel Ever Made (In Muppet History*) *We Think" was included on DVD, Blu-ray and digital releases. Another montage, featuring bloopers from the film and character interviews, was released online as a promo for the film.
- Lady Gaga & the Muppets' Holiday Spectacular — the end credits of the premiere broadcast include some bloopers.
- Subway commercial — a behind-the-scenes video included some bloopers.
- Muppets Most Wanted — a featurette titled The Longer, Longest Blooper Reel Ever Made In Muppet History is featured on Blu-ray and digital releases.
- Audi — a short series of bloopers are included at the end of the 2015 commercial.
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance — Netflix released a 4 minute and 52 second blooper reel via Facebook on September 24, 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.