|Produced by:||SOFA Home Entertainment|
|Release Date:|| 2003 (region 1)|
2006 (region 0)
|Region:||1 & 0|
The DVD is a single-layer disc. Audio has been re-mastered in 5.1 digital surround sound, and the video was mastered from the original 2-inch tapes
Eighteen sketches are featured in the main program, while two additional skits are listed as bonus features, available on the DVD version only. The DVD features an animated menu depicting the Southern Colonel, Kermit, Big Bird and a television screen playing highlights from the disc.
- Rock 'n' Roll Monster
- "I Feel Pretty"
- "Mah Na Mah Na"
- A Change of Face
- The Computer Dinner
- Christmas Reindeers
- Big Bird's Dance
- The Art of Visual Thinking
- Happy Girl Meets a Monster
- The Glutton
- Business, Business
- Santa Claus Routine with Arthur Godfrey
- "I've Grown Accustomed to Your Face"
- The Monster Trash Can Dance
- The Glow-Worm
- Ringo Starr's "Octopus' Garden"
- Monster Family
- The Wild String Quartet
- Sullivan's introduction to the "Rock 'n Roll Monster" sketch is re-dubbed, as Sullivan initially pronounced Jim's name incorrectly.
- The "Christmas Reindeers" skit is slightly edited, removing a joke pertaining to "The Christmas Song."
- The "Octopus' Garden" performance is also edited; originally, after Sullivan's introduction of the Muppets, a short clip from the Beatles' Yellow Submarine film, where the band looks out the window, was played before dissolving to the Muppets' performance.
- The bonus feature "The String Quartet" is also edited; a section near the end of the sketch in which Mahna Mahna briefly sings "With a Little Help from My Friends" is dubbed over with re-looped audio.
- The ending explosion of "The Computer Dinner" is slowed down.
- Certain appearances feature altered or added audience shots following the sketch.
- The Very Best of the Ed Sullivan Show Vol. 2
- Holiday Greetings from The Ed Sullivan Show
- A Classic Christmas from The Ed Sullivan Show