|Music by||Lee Pockriss|
|Lyrics by||Luis Santeiro|
|Publisher||Emily Music Corp.|
Sesame Street Inc.
In this song, Kermit relates the story of his metamorphosis from a tadpole to a frog. As he sings, he imagines that he is performing in a nightclub with an audience.
- A picture of Joe Raposo is seen hanging above Kermit's mantel.
- Additional performers include Brian Muehl, Michael Earl (guitarist), and Jerry Nelson (saxophonist).
- In the Dutch dub of the scene as seen in Sesamstraat, Kermit's cue for the Fat Blue frog pianist (Sam) is translated to "Een beetje rustig aan, Clous!" (Take it easy, Clous!); an inside reference to composer/musician J.P. "Clous" van Mechelen who collaborated with Kermit's Dutch voice actor Wim T. Schippers on many different projects.
- The Gang's All Here! (1983)
- Documents provided by trusted source