Nancy Sans (b. 1946) is a writer who worked on Sesame Street from 1984 until 2002. Amongst other contributions, she penned celebrity skits with Barbara Walters, Tim Robbins, and Yo-Yo Ma, and contributed lyrics to several songs. She also worked on stage shows for Sesame Street Live, directing Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out and scripting 1-2-3 Imagine!, among others.
Sans currently lives and works in the Hudson Valley region, where she founded Young Will, a youth acting group dedicated to making William Shakespeare accessible to young audiences, and directs local Gilbert & Sullivan productions.
- Sing Your Synonyms (with Joe Raposo)
- Mambo I, I, I (with Fernando Rivas)
- I Go to School (with Christopher Cerf)
- Standing at the Bus Stop Sign (with Cheryl Hardwick)
- Once Is Not Enough (with Christopher Cerf)
- That Good Old Nest of Mine (with Mike Renzi)
- Todos un Pueblo (with Luis Santeiro)
- Peligro (with Dave Conner)
- Telly Tut (with Jonathan P. Baker and Donna Elaine Miller)
- Can Read (with Dave Conner)
- Hand Talk (with Christopher Cerf)
- How Do You Do, Excuse Me (with Stephen Lawrence)
- How Big Is the Sky (with Joe Raposo)