Nick Drew is a visual effects producer who began his career at Jim Henson's Creature Shop. He worked in various capacities (assistant, coordinator) before focusing primarily on digital effects and becoming VFX producer.
Post-Henson, Drew worked at CIS London, co-founded Milk VFX, and later co-founded Halo Visual Effects. With these companies, he worked on effects for Les Misérables and Slumdog Millionaire.
- Lost in Space - Visual effects production assistant
- The Talented Mr. Ripley - Visual effects
- Arabian Nights - Creature artists
- Rat - Visual effects coordinator
- Mission to Mars - Visual effects line producer (uncredited)
- Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story - Line producer (CGI unit)
- Around the World in 80 Days - Visual effects producer
- Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars - Jim Henson's Creature Shop, UK Producer
- Batman Begins - Visual effects producer