- In a Sesame Street News Flash sketch, Old King Cole (performed by Jerry Nelson) called for his fiddlers three, accompanied by the royal drummer, bassist and saxophone player. It ends with a jam session.
- In a 1984 sketch, Ernie plays Old King Cole and calls for his pipe and bowl. When he calls for his fiddlers three, they each appear one at a time allowing Ernie to practice his addition. The introduction to the story is narrated by Sonia Manzano. (First: Episode 1951)
- A 2001 episode of Sesame Park featured Eric Peterson as Old King Cole. The role was Gemini Award nominated.
- In a 2004 "Journey to Ernie" segment with a nursery rhyme theme, Ernie appeared in the prologue as Old King Cole, calling for his pipe and bowl from an Anything Muppet page.
- Ernie also played the King in the book Sesame Street's Mother Goose Rhymes, where the king only eats healthy food and he calls for his bread, cheese, and fruit (nicely stirred).
- Ernie appears as the King once again in the 2007 book Guess Who, Abby!.
- Oscar the Grouch appears as Old King Cole in the 2008 book Storybook ABCs. He calls for his junk, and he calls for his skunk, and he calls for his kazoo-players three.
- A similar illustration was used on a Sesame Street Puzzle.
- Chundo, one of William Wegman's dog appears as Old King Cole in a Sesame Street insert. (First: Episode 3448)
- The Sesame Street Library Volume 8 and The Sesame Street Treasury Volume 8 both feature version of the rhyme.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.