|Written by||Jeff Moss|
|Publisher||Backfin Music, Inc.|
"One Banana" is a song performed by the Anything Muppets on Sesame Street. The lead singer, performed by Jim Henson, sings about the fact that you never find bananas growing by themselves—only in bunches. Labeling a lonely banana as "Miss Banana", he is joined by a quartet of Muppet bananas that are all dressed similar to Carmen Miranda.
- Richard Hunt and Martin P. Robinson perform the two back-up singers/musicians.
- A YouTuber named electricdonkey posted a little Arabic version of the song and turned the Arabic words into fake English word subtitles that may seem inappropriate (thinking the Anything Muppets were cussing), referencing "One Banana" as "AIDS Banana", Miss Banana saying "hey, don't snap a tooth", and that bananas blow on your legs.
- Elmo's Favorite Sing-Alongs (1993)
- Sing Yourself Silly! (1990)
- Gala Sésamo (2010)
- AIDS Banana(2011, with fake English subtitles that may seem inappropriate)