|Written by||Jeff Moss|
|Publisher||Festival Attractions Inc.|
Big Bird and Elmo later sang this song in a season 38 episode. A portion of the song was also used as part of a "Number Medley" performed by Pentatonix in Season 44. The song was later reworked by Moss into "Adding, Adding, Adding" in Season 30.
- Prior to the song's appearance on Sesame Street, it appeared on Johnny Cash's 1975 album The Johnny Cash Children's Album. The album also featured another Jeff Moss composition which Cash actually performed on the show, "Nasty Dan."
- Audio (Ernie and Bert)
- Numbers! (1977)
- Just One Me/One and One Make Two (single, 1977)
- 10th Anniversary Album (1978)
- Muppet Masquerade (1978)
- Sesame Street Treasury (1980)
- The Count Presents Numbers (1981)
- The Best of Ernie (1983)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.