Parker Lewis Can't Lose is a sitcom which ran on FOX from 1990 to 1993. It focused on the genially scheming teenager of the title and his high school antics. Parker's nerdy pal Jerry had a fondness for Big Bird which cropped up periodically.
- In the first season episode "Rent-a-Kube," The Muppet Movie VHS is seen in the Mondo Video store.
- In the same episode, Parker speculates of a dejected Jerry, "Did he drop his Big Bird thermos again?"
- In the second season episode "Father Knows Less," Jerry's walkie talkie code name for his dad is Big Bird.
- In the second season episode "Fat Boy and Little Man," Parker says of the school's flamingo statue, "Not since Big Bird has an animal done so much for so many."
- In the second season episode "Civil Wars," Jerry holds a plush Big Bird when he needs comforting.
- Adam Barr was a main writer and story editor (1990-1992)
- Abraham Benrubi played Larry "Kube" Kubiac
- Barbara Billingsley played Ms. Musso's mother in "Jerry: Portrait of a Video Junkie" (1991)
- David A. Caplan co-wrote the episode "Radio Free Flamingo" (1990)
- David Steven Cohen wrote seven episodes and was a supervising/co-executive producer (1991-1993)
- Arte Johnson played a clerk in "A Night to Remember" (1993)
- Brian LaPan co-wrote the episode "Radio Free Flamingo" (1990)
- Sam McMurray played Mr. Rips in "Goodbye Mr. Rips" (1992)
- Peter Ocko was a main writer and story editor (1990-1992)
- Ozzy Osbourne played himself in "Rent-a-Kube" (1990)
- Dave Thomas played Lionel Tower in "Tower of Power" (1991)
- "Weird Al" Yankovic played himself in "The Human Grace" (1991)