|Cat no.||WSP 16008|
Pino and Ienie learn to count by singing songs about each number. The songs are introduced with little sketches.
- Er Is Maar Een Pino (There's Only One Pino)
- Twee Dikke Vriendjes (Two Dear Friends)
- Drie Is Te Veel (Three Is Too Much)
- Kwartetten (Playing Happy Families)
- Vijf Kleine Vingers (Five Little Fingers)
- Het Allerleukste Cijfer (My Favorite Number)
- Zeven Dagen Heeft Een Week (Seven Days Has a Week)
- Acht Kleine Nootjes (Eight Little Notes)
- Drie Maal Drie Is Negen (Three Times Three Is Nine)
- Let Op, Ik Tel Tot Tien (Watch Out, I'm Counting to Ten)
- WSPC 16008 (WSP cassette)
- Squat Combo directed by Wim van den Hurk
- Children's Choir "De Pioniertjes"
- Written and directed by Victor Alstef, Wim van den Hurk and Jorg Bryant
- Produced for Vrido by Anneliese de Vries
- Technical advisor: Wim van den Hurk
- Although some of the voices sound quite unfamiliar for today's viewers, some of the tracks on this record still appear on compilation albums.
- Tommie is pictured on the album cover, but he does not appear on the album.
- "Er Is Maar Een Pino" seems to be based on "There's Just One Me" from the Sesame Street album Numbers!.
- "Kwartet" is a card game for kids. A complete set of four cards of the same category makes a "kwartet"; the player with the most sets wins. This game is known as "Happy Families" in English.
- "Drie Maal Drie Is Negen" is a well known singing game in Dutch: "Three times three is nine, everyone sing your own song!" The person who's 'it' has to sing a song.