|Discs:|| 1 DVD|
Playtime with Grover is a 110-minute, R1 DVD of Play with Me Sesame,featuring a collection of skits focusing on Grover. The DVD comes with a bonus CD-ROM with more than 40 minutes of interactive activities.
The title had previously been released in Region 4.
|Ernie Says||Super Grover plays "Super Grover Says", instructing the viewers to put on helmets and capes, and demonstrates a few times.|
|Muppets||Grover assists Zoe in demonstrating the difference between short and long, first by hopping and then hugging.|
|Play with Me||The cast instructs viewers to say "Sesame" when they say "play with me.", then Bert suggests they do it faster.|
|Muppets|| Mr. Johnson wants to order some spaghetti at an Italian restaurant called Guido's Trattoria and Spaghetti Joint. Grover brings the food, but it turns out to be just one noodle, angering Mr. Johnson. Next, Grover brings him only two noodles, then one noodle again. Finally, Grover brings him a large plate of spaghetti, with a lot of noodles. It proves too heavy for him, and he spills the spaghetti all over Mr. Johnson, who storms off in a huff.|
(First: Episode 3233)
|Move and Groove||Grover instructs the viewers to pretend to ride in an automobile, as "Let's Go Driving" plays.|
|Muppets||Grover, Elmo, Zoe and Telly arrange themselves in different ways to show that they will still remain four monsters.|
|Muppets|| Kermit tries to explain light and dark. Grover comes to help, but it's so dark that he crashes into everything.|
(First: Episode 3784)
|Ernie Says||Ernie has the viewer laugh like him, Grover has the viewer say "wubba wubba", Prairie Dawn has the viewer sing like her, and Bert has the viewer do the pigeon dance.|
|Muppets||Grover can't help but sneeze during his talk on proper sneezing etiquette.|
|Muppets|| Mr. Johnson is at home when he calls for pizza delivery. Naturally, the delivery comes by way of Grover who keeps messing up the order because he's not listening to the order. He brings a carpenter's saw and a potted flower attached to his head as a result of cutting Mr. Johnson off mid-sentence.|
(First: Episode 2971)
|Play with Me||The cast instructs the viewers to say "sesame" when they say "Play with Me", and Grover then instructs them to say "Wubba".|
|Muppets|| Grover demonstrates "surprise" with Prairie Dawn in thirty seconds.|
(First: Episode 3892)
|Move and Groove||Grover and Cookie Monster do A Very Simple Dance but Cookie Monster always does "eat cookie" until Grover told him to do something different, "Swallow cookie".|
|Muppets||Elmo can't reach any apples in an apple tree, so Super Grover tries to help, first by telling the apples to come down, and then by shaking the tree. Eventually, Elmo finds a stick that he can knock an apple down with.|
|Play with Me||The cast is quieter when they instruct the viewers to say "Sesame" when they say "play with me".|
|Muppets|| Grover acts in Prairie Dawn's new musical, where he sings "Singin' in the Rain," but he keeps getting the wrong weather.|
(First: Episode 2961)
|Ernie Says||The cast and Ernestine pretend to be a choo-choo train.|
|Muppets|| Fur (1998 remake)|
(First: Episode 3774)
|Play with Me||The cast decides to say "Sesame" when the viewers say "Play with me".|
|Muppets|| Mr. Johnson is cold and wants something warm. Grover suggests exercise, grabs him out of his seat and starts bouncing him around, which bothers a nearby passenger. Next, Grover gives Mr. Johnson a big hug, which doesn't work either. What Johnson really wants is a blanket, so Grover looks in the overhead luggage compartment, letting everything in it fall out and cover up Mr. Johnson.|
(First: Episode 3103)
|Move and Groove||Grover dances to the Groverelli.|
Play with Me Sesame segments
Sesame Street segments
- Grover, Prairie Dawn, Mr. Johnson, Zoe, Elmo, Kermit the Frog, Herry Monster, Telly Monster, Anything Muppets (Family of four in Let's Go Driving, Director, Various movie crew members) and AM Monsters (Light Blue with small green nose).
- Steve Whitmire as Ernie and Kermit the Frog
- Fran Brill as Prairie Dawn and Zoe
- Eric Jacobson as Grover and Bert
- John Tartaglia as Ernie
- Jerry Nelson as Mr. Johnson and Herry Monster
- Kevin Clash as Elmo and the son in Let's Go Driving
- Martin P. Robinson as Telly Monster, David the cameraman, and the father in Let's Go Driving
- Frank Oz as Grover (inserts)
- David Rudman as Cookie Monster, Ernestine and Clapboard man.
- Ivy Austin as the mother in Let's Go Driving
- Pam Arciero as the daughter in Let's Go Driving
The bonus CD-ROM features three sections of activities, featuring three games and four video clips each.
Greetings from Grover
- Video: Grover plays guitar in the park
- Game: Super Grover in "The Nick of Rhyme"
- Video: "Go!" with Elmo and Super Grover
- Game: "Dress Grover"
- Video: Global Grover: Trinidad
- Game: "Greetings from Grover"
- Video: Grover and Rosita have 15 seconds to demonstrate the word "love"
- Video: "The First Time Me Eat Cookie"
- Game: "Cooking with Rosita"
- Video: Live action/ animated fim about strawberries
- Game: "Oscar's Trash Collection"
- Video: A song about the making of noodles
- Game: "Cookie Check-Out"
- Video: a cartoon about carrots
- Video: "The No-No-No!"
- Game: "Zoe's Dance Moves"
- Video: an african boy describes a day at his mom's dance class
- Game: "Egg Counter Elmo"
- Video: Zoe demonstrates "The Banana Dance" to Big Bird
- Game: "Limbo Elmo"
- Video: a girl dances with flowers, trees, and the sun