While a few are revealed to be autonomous characters (such as Chuckie, The Dancing Clown, Gary Cahuenga and the various Pinocchios), most are shown alongside their respective performers (oftentimes real world puppets in their own right).
- References to being puppets
- Category:Puppet Toys
- Episode 122: Richard Bradshaw and his puppets on The Muppet Show
- Episode 207: Edgar Bergen and his puppets on The Muppet Show
- Episode 216: Bruce Schwartz and his puppets on The Muppet Show
- Episode 508: Señor Wences, Bruce Schwarz, and their puppets on The Muppet Show
- Jim Henson Presents the World of Puppetry
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.