Rapunzel is a classic children's fairy tale from the Brothers Grimm that has been spoofed multiple times by Muppets.
- In a "Fairy Tale Update" on episode 3133, Rapunzel (performed again by Jerry Nelson) comes down the stair, then runs off with her hero, the lackey.
- Rapunzel also appears in episode 4128 of Sesame Street, where Zoe wants hair just like Rapunzel.
- Rapunzel appears in Episode 4804, where her long hair interferes with her desire to be a gymnast and do flips. Here, she is performed by Carmen Osbahr.
- Pferd dresses as Rapunzel once again for the Eine Möhre für Zwei episode "Lampenfieber," with Wolle again acting as her prince.
- Miss Piggy appeared as Rapunzel in a sketch on So Random!.
- While at the TED conference, Scooter says Miss Piggy told him to give the Puppets vs. CG speech because, she's upset about losing the lead role in "Tangled" to a CG starlet.
- Dee Bradley Baker provides the vocalizations for Pascal and Maximus in Disney's Tangled: The Series
- Shelley Duvall played Rapunzel in the Faerie Tale Theatre episode "Rapunzel" (1983)
- M. C. Gainey voiced the Captain of the Guard in Disney's Tangled (2010) and the series
- Brad Garrett voiced Hook-Hand Thug in Disney's Tangled (2010) and the series
- Whoopi Goldberg voiced Zenobia in the "Rapunzel" episode of HBO's Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child (1995)
- Carol Kane Voiced Madame Canardist in Disney's Tangled: The Series
- John Lasseter was executive producer of Disney's Tangled (2010)
- Zachary Levi voiced Eugene Fitzherbert in Disney's Tangled (2010) and the series
- Cree Summer voiced Penelope the Dragon in Barbie as Rapunzel (2002)
- Jeffrey Tambor voiced Big Nose Thug in Disney's Tangled (2010) and the series
- Alan Menken composed the score and co-wrote the song for Disney's Tangled, and co-wrote the songs for the series.
- Frank Welker provided the vocalizations for Pascal and Maximus in Disney's Tangled (2010)