Rickey Boyd (b. August 19, 1964) is a puppeteer and animator who has worked on several projects with the Muppets. He grew up in Adairsville, Georgia and attended Shorter College for Art and Theatre, graduating in 1987.
His earliest credit with The Jim Henson Company is the home video release Sing-Along, Dance-Along, Do-Along where he plays a background pig. He continued to work with the Muppets on The Jim Henson Hour, The Muppets at Walt Disney World and various Jim Henson's Creature Shop projects such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Dinosaurs.
For Sesame Street, Boyd played Cookie Monster's Grandma in the Sesame Beginnings home video series, the Cookie in Abby in Wonderland, and other various characters on the series. In 2006, he wrote the home video special A Sesame Street Christmas Carol, served as an animation director, and voiced the CGI character Rhubarb the Grouch.
- The Jim Henson Hour: Laughing Boy ("Dog City"), Aart the Armadillo ("Song of the Cloud Forest")
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Splinter (facial assistant)
- The Muppets at Walt Disney World
- Dinosaurs: Baby Sinclair (puppetry only, occasionally during last season), Decker (face), Ethyl (occasional, puppetry only), Parish (face), Pearl Sinclair (face)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze
- Big Bag: Argyle McSock, Bag
- Muppets from Space: Animal (puppetry), Additional Muppets, cameo as Gonzo follower at Cape Doom
- Animal Jam: Waffle
- The Muppets' Wizard of Oz: Scooter, Crazy Harry
- Sesame Beginnings: Cookie Monster's Grandma
- Abby in Wonderland: Cookie
- Sesame Street
- Film Talk Podcast February 2016