- Season 50 of the series, premiered on HBO on November 16.
- 4,500 episodes archived at the American Archive of Public Broadcasting
- Sesame Street's 50th Anniversary Celebration, aired in November on HBO and PBS
- Special anniversary-themed videos shared on the show's official YouTube channel.
- New Sesame Street in Communities projects surrounding substance abuse and foster care
- "This Is My Street" music video with Thomas Rhett
- Sesame Street Memories web videos
- 50th Anniversary Memories promos on HBO
- "#ThisIsMyStreet" social media hashtag
- The promotional campaign "Respect Brings Us Together"
- Anniversary section of Sesamestreet.org
- Pinball Number Count online game
- "A signature research report that will explore an important issue facing kids and families today."
- Sesame Place celebrations include:
- The Strong Museum of Play remodeled much of Can You Tell Me How to Get to Sesame Street?
- Center for Puppetry Arts - November 2019
- Hang Lung Properties Fortune Walks
- Sesame Street Education Summit, launched in Japan, November 10, 2019
- ↑ American Archive of Public Broadcasting to Preserve 50 Years of Sesame Street for Posterity
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Sesame Workshop Press Release February 4, 2019
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 PR Week "Leaving the Neighborhood" by Diana Bradley, July 27, 2018
- ↑ Sesame Workshop "Sesame Workshop Kicks Off “Respect Brings Us Together” Campaign" April 18, 2019
- ↑ https://www.esbnyc.com/explore/tower-lights/calendar EMPIRE STATE BUILDING TOWER LIGHTS CALENDAR]
- ↑ Sesameplace.com
- ↑ Licensing Source "Sesame Street ready to mark 50 years" by Samantha Loveday, September 20, 2017
- ↑ Sesame Workshop "Sesame Street Debuts New Furry and Fashionable Apparel and Lifestyle Collaborations" February 14, 2018
- ↑ Behance 50th Anniversary Branding by Ty Mattson and Luke Bott
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.