|Written by||Richard Carlisle, Margaret Crush, Molly Lodge, Lee Pressman, George Short, Jocelyn Stevenson|
|Illustrator||Sue Branch, Zena Flax, John Gossler, Dennis Ryan, Penny Simon, Mari Szmichowska|
|Publisher||Bay Books Inc.|
|Series||Sesame Street Finding Out Encyclopedia|
- Panda: 2 page spread: count pandas with the Count
- Parachute: Mumford's magic trick: parachute trick
- Penguin: Ernie and Bert watch penguins / Find the matching penguins
- Pets: A poem by Big Bird
- Picnic: Picture story: what's a picnic without Barkley? Everybody brings something to the picnic. Barkley brings an umbrella when it starts raining / Cookie Monster recipe: Picnic Sandwiches and Picnic Chunks
- Pig: Bert and Ernie show pigs and how to feed them, while the Count counts piglets. / How to make a "Hungry Piggy" game
- Plants: Grover shows different plants that grow on his farm
- Police: Picture story: The police help Betty Lou find her lost dog
- Post: Picture story: Ernie sends Bert a letter / Make your own post office with Ernie and Bert
- Princess: Story: Princess Prairie can't decide what job she likes when she grows up. Peasants suggests all kinds of jobs that begin with the letter P.
- Queen: Finally, Princess Prairie learns that she will be a Queen when she grows up. / Make your own finger puppets of a Queen, a King and other fairy tale characters
- Guy Smiley Quizzes Bert with Questions.
|Previous volume:||Next volume:|
|The NO Book||The R Book|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.