||Richard Carlisle, Margaret Crush, Molly Lodge, Lee Pressman, George Short, Jocelyn Stevenson
||Sue Branch, Zena Flax, John Gossler, Dennis Ryan, Penny Simon, Mari Szmichowska
||Bay Books Inc.
||Sesame Street Finding Out Encyclopedia
Sesame Street Finding Out Encyclopedia 12: The S Book is a Sesame Street book that focuses on words starting with the letter S.
- School: Picture story: Oscar goes to school
- Seashore: 2 page spread: the gang goes to the beach / Make your own seashore picture with Ernie
- Seasons: The four seasons with Farmer Grover; Make your own four-season trees with Grover
- Senses: Ernie uses his five senses during breakfast / All five senses explained / Bert and Ernie play a blindfold game
- Shapes: Rodeo Rosie's Shape Show / Cookie Monster recipe: shape crackers
- Ships: 2 page spread: The different parts of Herry Monster's ship / Herry shows more ships / Ernie and Bert have a boat race in the bath tub: how to fold a paper boat
- Shops: Snuffy tries to buy a birthday present for Big Bird, but can't find a birthday present shop
- Sky: A poem by Big Bird
- Snakes: Ernie and Bert watch snakes; Mumford's magic trick: a paper snake
- Snow: Story: Big Bird and Grover make a snowman / Make a snowglobe with Big Bird
- Spiders: Count spiders with Count von Count / Make a jumping paper spider with Grover