|Written by||Richard Carlisle, Margaret Crush, Molly Lodge, Lee Pressman, George Short, Jocelyn Stevenson|
|Illustrator||John Gossler, Mari Szmichowska, Penny Simon, Dennis Ryan, Zena Flax|
|Publisher||Bay Books Inc.|
|Series||Sesame Street Finding Out Encyclopedia|
- A: Grover reads a story in which he has an accident with his aeroplane. He lands in a forest full of animals.
- Address: Poem by Big Bird: Big Bird gets lost and tells a policeman where he lives.
- Aeroplanes: Story: Ernie builds an aeroplane and Bert is the pilot / 2 page spread: The different parts of an aeroplane / Make your own paper aeroplane / Find the matching aeroplanes
- Air: Mumford's magic trick: two tricks with air
- Airport: 2 page spread: The airport where Grover tries to land his aeroplane / Bert and Ernie's airport board game
- Alligator: Story: Herry Monster meets an alligator
- Alphabet: Grover shows the alphabet / Guy Smiley presents The Alphabet Game with Cookie Monster
- Animals: Bert reads how animals help people / Farmer Grover's animals are mixed up
- Ants: 2 page spread: Cookie Monster shows the different rooms inside an ant hill / Cookie Monster's recipe: Ant cookies / Maze: which ant reaches the queen?
- Aquarium: Find four fish in Bert's aquarium / Make your own aquarium with Ernie / Count fish in Count von Count's aquarium
- Astronaut: Ernie and Bert are astronauts in space and experience weightlessness.
|Previous volume:||Next volume:|
|first||The B Book|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.