|Written by||Richard Carlisle, Margaret Crush, Molly Lodge, Lee Pressman, George Short, Jocelyn Stevenson|
|Illustrator||John Gossler, Mari Szmichowska, Penny Simon, Dennis Ryan, Zena Flax|
|Publisher||Bay Books Inc.|
|Series||Sesame Street Finding Out Encyclopedia|
- Garage: 2 page spread: how a garage works / Make your own garage and gas pump for your toy cars
- Garden: Farmer Grover shows his garden and the things that grow there / Cookie Monster recipe: Grover's green hair (watercress egghead) and Cookie Monster's watercress sandwiches
- Giraffes: Big Bird and Little Bird look at giraffes
- Hands: A poem by Big Bird: "Hands are handy" / Bert makes a hand painting / Ernie and Bert make hand puppets out of a paper bag and a glove / Mumford's magic trick: hand shadow animals
- Heavy and Light: Guy Smiley presents the "Heavy and Light Game"
- Helicopter: Bert reads a story about a helicopter rescuing a sick man from a ship
- Hippopotamus: Two page spread: Count hippos with The Count and Herry Monster.
- Holiday: Story: There's no place like home! Grover learns that staying home for vacation can be fun
- Horse: How horses help people / Ernie and Bert show how to make your own stick horse and a horse jumping game (tiddlywinks).
- Hospital: Farley goes to the hospital
- House: Ernie shows different houses / Help Bert put the furniture in the right room. Which thing does not belong in the house? / Make your own dollhouse and furniture with Herry Monster
|Previous volume:||Next volume:|
|The EF Book||The IJKL Book|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.