|Written by||Richard Carlisle, Margaret Crush, Molly Lodge, Lee Pressman, George Short, Jocelyn Stevenson|
|Illustrator||Sue Branch, Zena Flax, John Gossler, Dennis Ryan, Penny Simon, Mari Szmichowska, Dorothy Tucker|
|Publisher||Bay Books Inc.|
|Series||Sesame Street Finding Out Encyclopedia|
- Machines: Different machines at home, and at a construction site
- Maps: Sherlock Hemlock and Betty Lou are lost and find their way home with the help of Betty Lou's map / Find the route on the map that Grover and his Mommy walked / Make a map of your bedroom with Betty Lou
- Masks: Count von Count's masked ball: make your own mask with Oscar.
- Measuring: Two page spread: Measuring day on Sesame Street / Mumford's magic trick: musical jars
- Money: Count von Count buys a new broom at Hooper's Store / Ernie and Bert show how to make pretend money and play store
- Monkeys: Two page spread: count monkeys with The Count
- Monsters: Herry Monster reads about different monsters / Make your own monster mask with Ernie
- Months of the year: A poem by Big Bird about the months of the year / Make your own birthday calendar with Big Bird
- Moon: Ernie asks Bert what the moon looks like from a close distance. They travel to the moon in a rocket ship, where astronaut Ernie discovers that the moon is full of rocks and craters, and the Earth looks small from up there.
- Mouse: Sherlock Hemlock wonders who ate the cheese / Make your own mouse with Big Bird / Cookie Monster recipe: minty mice
- Moving: A little girl moves to Sesame Street / Help the movers find the right house
- Music: The Sesame Street Orchestra; Make your own musical instruments
|Previous volume:||Next volume:|
|The IJKL Book||The NO Book|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.