April 2004: "A Child's Work is Child's Play" is the theme of this issue of the magazine, which heavily features Ernie. Joel Schick, Joe Ewers, Linda Davick, Magic Eye Studios, David Dees, Sachiko Yoshikawa, Bob Berry and Colleen Pidel provided illustrations for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Big Bird --- Where is Ernie Going to Hide Today?
- Ernie's Colorful World
- Who Took the Cookies from the Cookie Jar?
- X Marks the Spot
- 6 - Having a Ball
- Play With Me Sesame --- All About Ernie
- You Found me! - Pullout Poster with Ernie, Big Bird and Rubber Duckie
- Elmo's World of Games
- Global Grover - What's All the HOOP-la?
- Sesame Safari - Jaguars
- Dragon Tales - A Tree-mendous Day - Arbor Day with Cassie and Ord
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Global Grover Calendar - April 2004 - Trinidad and Tobago
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|March 2004||May 2004|