April 2005: This issue is designed to introduce the Happy Healthy Monsters, Sesame Workshop's campaign to encourage healthy habits in children. It notes that these concepts are explored during the 36th season of Sesame Street and offers games and poems. The back of the magazine includes an advertisement with a one-dollar coupon off two Earth's Best Sesame products.
The cover art is by Tom Leigh.
- Happy, Healthy Rosita - Hidden Apples (art: David Dees)
- Bend It Like Elmo! (From the song "Coming Round the Bend" from Elmocize) (art: Joe Mathieu)
- Elmo's World of Fruits and Vegetables (art: fruit by Lori Anzalone, Mr. Noodle by Ernie Kwiat)
- D - Do Your Own Thing (art: Theresa Smythe)
- 15 Fun on the Run (poem by John Ruelos; art excerpted from The Busy Body Book by Lizzy Rockwell)
- Sesame Safari - Monkeys (photo feature)
- Flour Power with Cookie Monster (art: Maggie Swanson)
- Play with Me Sesame --- A Little Bird Told Me
- Dragon Tales --- Say ¡hola! (Sing "The Hola Song" from the Show)
- Happy Healthy Monsters Calendar - April 2005 - Celebrate Arbor Day
- Big Bird's Fridge (fridge by Colleen Pidel, Trash Gordon by David Dees)
- Together at the Table with the Twiddlebugs (art: Ron Zalme)
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|March 2005||May 2005|