December 2004 / January 2005: This is an issue about the holidays and counting. Kyaw Oo Lwin, Tom Leigh, Maggie Swanson, Joe Mathieu and Dave Klug all provide illustrations for this issue. This issue includes story content by Leslie Kimmelman and illustrations reprinted from My First Kwanzaa by Karen Katz.
Some photo / illustration content in this issue was lifted from the book Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Zoe Says (Search and Find)
- A (Not So) Good Day for Counting with The Count
- Play with Me Sesame - O Christmas Tree
- 2 of a Kind
- Keeping Kwanzaa
- Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah!
- A Season to Share Pullout Poster
- Elmo's World of Singing
- Sesame Safari (animal photo feature) --- Snow Leopards
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Dragon Tales --- A New Year is Here
- Global Grover Guatemala Calendar
- Global Grover Philippines Calendar
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|November 2004||February 2005|