Valentine's Day and friendship are the themes of this issue. Tom Brannon, David Dees, Jerry Smath, Tim West, Joe Ewers, Paul Meisel and Colleen Pidel provided illustrations for this issue. Leslie Kimmelman, Mary Buri and Lauren Sadowski provided story/poem content for this issue. Some photo / illustration content in this issue was lifted from the book Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove. This issue is brought to you by the letter F and the number 2.
- Ernie and Bert's Big Surprise
- Terrific Pairs
- Frozen Fun
- Elmo's World of Birthday Parties
- Build a FRIEND-Ship!
- Global Grover --- Friends Around the World
- Sesame Safari: Gorillas
- Play With Me Sesame: My Funny Valentine
- Dragon Tales --- Dragon Delivery
- Happy Healthy Monsters Calendars --- February
- Big Bird's Fridge
- How Does It Feel to Be...?
The "How Does It Feel to Be...?" page features some of the characters doing things that they normally wouldn't do. For example, Bert imagines taking a bath.