Jul 2004: Summer Fun and Learning is the theme for this issue. The opening notes welcome readers to "come celebrate the warm weather with Elmo, Zoe and all the Sesame Street friends." Joel Schick, Joe Mathieu, Tom Brannon, Laura Huliska-Beith, David Dees, Pierr Morgan, Tiphanie Beeke, Colleen Pidel, and Robbin Cuddy provided illustrations for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Telly and Baby Bear Have a Summer Picnic
- Please Bug Me!
- Elmo's World of Parades
- U - Uh-oh!
- 5 - Dive Into 5!
- Play with Me Sesame - The Fast and the Furriest with Grover
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat Pullout Poster with Cookie Monster and the Twiddlebugs
- Global Grover - High-Flying Fun
- Howdy, Neighbor!
- Sesame Safari - Skunks
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Global Grover Calendar - July 2004 - France
- Dragon Tales - Make Your Own Mini-Book Cut-Out Activity
- Make Me a Match with Guy Smiley
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|June 2004||August 2004|