This issue is focused on the topic of imagination. Tom Leigh, Michael Strouth, Maggie Swanson, Tom Brannon, Joey Ahlbum, Ron Zalme, David Dees, Yuri Salzman and Sal Murdocca provided illustrations for this issue. Dennis Mosner provided a photo and Susan Zembruski worked on styling. Leslie Kimmelman provided story and poem content for this issue. Some photo / illustration content in this issue was lifted from the books Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove and Grover's Own Alphabet. This issue is brought to you by the letter H and the number 4.
Includes a mini-poster called "Royal Fun" featuring Zoe and her friend Felipe.
- What Can You Do With a Box?
- Here to There on a Chair
- Haunted House
- Elmo's World of Puppets: Elmo Loves Puppets
- Play with Me Sesame: Imagine That!
- Fruity Feast
- Global Grover: Scare Up Some Fun!
- Sesame Safari: Animals With Shells
- Dragon Tales --- Shake Your Dragon Tail! (Halloween Dance)
- Happy Healthy Monsters Calendar
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Happy Halloween! with Grover
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|September 2005||November 2005|