September 2003: This issue is focused on storytelling and also on helping kids get ready to go to school. David Dees, Eduardo Patino, Maggie Swanson, Joe Mathieu, Robin Spowart, Dave Klug, Colleen Pidel, Yuri Salzman, Tom Lynch and Bob Berry provided illustrations for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Elmo and Zoe at School --- Jack-Elmo and the Beanstalk & The Little Red Cookie-Taker
- Oh, Oh, Opposites!
- F - Fairy Tales Are Fun
- 9 - Telling Tales with The Count
- Sesame Safari - The Tortoise and the Hare
- Once Upon a Time Pullout Poster
- Play with Me Sesame - A Monkey's Tale
- Elmo's World of Libraries
- Global Grover - Anansi & Turtle: An African Folktale
- Dragon Tales - Let's Go to School! ¡Vamos a la escuela!
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Global Grover Calendar - September 2003 - India
- Every Picture Tells a Story - Elmo and Mary's Little Lamb painting by Will Moses
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|August 2003||October 2003|