Sesame Street Magazine (September 2008)
- Sesame Street Mini-Poster: Ernie and Bert "Here are things to do as you sit, stroll, or run."
- Elmo's Exciting Day, illustrated by Maggie Swanson.
- Skip to School, poem by Anna Prokos.
- Excellent Eats, poem by Beth Sharkey, illustration by Nadine Westcott.
- Let E! Entertain You, Guy Smiley hosts the Letter E! Network, programs "Stand by E", "E-vita" with the song "Don't Cry for E, Argentina", "Catch E if You Can", "It's Good to Be E.", and the Double-E Feature; illustration by Ron Zalme.
- Elmo's World of Libraries, illustration by Joe Mathieu.
- Sesame Safari: Birds With Words, parrots; special thanks to Dr. Irene Pepperberg and Arlene Levin-Rowe of The Alex Foundation, photos by Jenny Pegg and Arlene Levin-Rowe.
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Happy, Healthy, Ready for School: Good Night, Good Morning, with Elmo and Louie
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|August 2008||October 2008|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.