||D, R, W, 2, 3
This episode guide has been compiled from materials at the CTW Archives. ⓘ
- Cartoon: "1 2 Erase My Shoe" -- A boy counts to ten and erases objects.
- Ernie attempts to draw a llama and the number 3 in a three-part sketch.
- Cartoon: "Story of R" -- A man and his dog play a film about the letter R, involving a robber who steals a rooster and escapes by rowboat. (shown twice)
- Magician James Randi performs a trick with the letter "R".
- Cartoon: Ten little greeblies are counted down from ten to one.
- Kermit talks again about the letter W, which comes alive during the lecture.
- Film: A group of kids play follow the leader and go over, around and through various obstacles, but one of them takes a while to catch on.
- Bob and kids play a card game
- Gordon reads "What Kind of Feet do a Bear Have?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.