|Air date||July 1969|
- Cartoon: "1 2 Erase My Shoe" -- A boy counts to ten and erases objects.
- Speech Balloon: "D" - dog
- Wanda the Witch (shown twice)
- Carol Burnett: "Wow, Wanda the Witch is weird!"
- Ernie attempts to draw a llama and the number 3 in a three-part sketch.
- Jazz #3 (shown twice)
- Countdown series: versions 1, 2, and 3
- Cartoon: "Story of R" -- A man and his dog play a film about the letter R, involving a robber who steals a rooster and escapes by rowboat. (shown twice)
- Magician James Randi performs a trick with the letter "R".
- Hi-Cam: Bubbles
- Film: "ROUND"
- Cartoon: Ten little greeblies are counted down from ten to one.
- Kermit talks again about the letter W, which comes alive during the lecture.
- James Earl Jones says the alphabet.
- Film: Alphabet Banner (Skywriter)
- Film: A group of kids play follow the leader and go over, around and through various obstacles, but one of them takes a while to catch on.
- The Man from Alphabet: "How Lucky Can You Get?" (Calendar)
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Swinging Gibbon
- Studio: Bear Cubs
- Everybody Dance
- Child sings the alphabet
- Gordon fixes window
- Bob and kids play a card game
- Gordon names R things
- Gordon reads "What Kind of Feet do a Bear Have?"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Sesame Street Test Show 3||Sesame Street Test Show 5|