Seth Rogen (b. 1982) is a Canadian actor/comedian, screenwriter, voice artist, and film producer. His first breakout role was as a regular on Freaks and Geeks.
Rogen first guest-starred on Sesame Street in 2011 and has appeared with the Muppets on several more occasions. On Saturday Night Live, Rogen impersonated Rowlf the Dog in his first two hosting appearances.
Other credits include writing and providing the voice of Lyle McCarthy in The Simpsons episode "Homer the Whopper," guest spots on Family Guy and Dawson's Creek, and starring in the feature films Knocked Up, The Green Hornet and Superbad. As a voice actor, he was heard in the animated features Horton Hears a Who! (as Morton the Mouse), Kung Fu Panda (with Jack Black) and Monsters vs. Aliens (with Reese Witherspoon, Hugh Laurie and Will Arnett).
- 2011: Rogen appeared in a Season 42 Word of the Day segment to explain the word "embarrassed" with Elmo.
- 2019: Rogen shared a "Sesame Street Memory" with Oscar the Grouch.
- 2020: Rogen was among several celebrities who appeared in a counting segment in Season 50. (First: Episode 5015)
- 2016: Rogen appeared with Gonzo on ABC's WE Day broadcast.
- 2018: Rogen and Lauren Miller's Netflix special Hilarity for Charity featured The Muppets among other guest stars.
- 2020: Rogen guest-starred in The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II, video-chatting with Kermit the Frog before launching into "The Muppet Show Theme" with the other Muppets.
- 2020: Rogen appears on Muppets Now.