The special features the German voices of that era, as well as three original characters from the German co-production Sesamstrasse: Samson, Tiffy and Finchen. The trio are out on the streets of Hamburg's neighboring town of Buxtehude.
The special aired in 1993 on N3 (now NDR). And although it features original German characters, it was never released on home video.
- Wolfgang Draeger as Bibo
- Peter Kirchberger as Schnuffi
- Sabine Falkenberg as Elma
- Karl-Ulrich Meves as Grobi
- Franz-Josef Steffens as Telly
- Gottfried Kramer as Oskar der Griesgram
- Edgar Ott as Krümelmonster
- Alf Marholm as Graf Zahl
- Gerd Duwner as Ernie
- Wolfgang Kieling as Bert
- Klaus Esch as Samson (voice and puppetry)
- Marita Stolze as Tiffy (voice and puppetry)
- Uta Delbridge as Finchen (voice and puppetry)