Singapore, also officially know as the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign island city-state in maritime Southeast Asia off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula.
- Dinosaur Train, a co-production between The Jim Henson Company and the Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (formerly known as the Media Development Authority of Singapore) and Singapore animation studio Sparky Animation.
- Sesame Street Live has toured the country, with the following shows: A Sesame Street Mystery: The Case of the Missing Rara Avis in 1991, Everyone Makes Music in 2004, Out of This World in 2006, When Elmo Grows Up in 2010 and Elmo's Green Thumb in 2011. Mini shows have additionally performed in shopping malls in 1997 and 1999.
- Sesame Street Happy Meal Mini Bean Pals were launched in 1999 by McDonald's to promote Sesame Street's 30th anniversary.
- Christmas Makes Magic, a Sesame Street mall show that toured across Fraser Centerpoint Malls between November to December 2009.
- Sesame Street keychains were released on December 2009 by Fairprice Express, a Singapore supermarket chain.
- Since 2012, Universal Studios Singapore has provided Sesame Street entertainment offerings in the park through walk-around characters, exclusive stage shows, merchandise and a dark ride (which opened the following year).
- A segment for Big Bird's Road Trip (First: Episode 5035) sees Big Bird and Elmo watch a video message by Hannah from Singapore via tablet.
- In 2016, Big Bird, Elmo and Cookie Monster made special appearances at Universal Studios Singapore and at other Singapore landmarks for the filming of CCTV China's Let's Celebrate Chinese New Year television special.
- Elmo visited Singapore in 2017 to promote the Spread Kindness, Share the Laughter campaign, visiting the Singapore Zoo, the National Museum of Singapore and made special media appearance, including a meet and greet at Universal Studios Singapore.
- Cookie Monster and Abby Cadabby visited Singapore in 2018 to continue the promotion of the Spread Kindness, Share the Laughter campaign and to promote the release of The Joy of Cookies. Along their visit, they made a special meet and greet appearance at Universal Studios Singapore.