- In episode 315, Gonzo unveils his new act, riding his motorcycle up a ramp and into Statler and Waldorf's box, first taking the precaution of chaining them to their seats. Of course, the bike doesn't even get up the ramp... the first time.
- In episode 316, Janice and Floyd spend the episode in the box after Statler and Waldorf promptly leave during the opening credits. It is later revealed that they did so because they thought the guest star was Manny Kaye, the tuned clam player. (as opposed to real guest star Danny Kaye)
- Episode 514 is the only episode that features a view of the stage from the balcony.
- In episode 517, Kermit and Fozzie occupy the box while Statler and Waldorf try to run the show.
- "Statler and Waldorf's Balcony" appears as a property on the Monopoly: Muppets Edition game board, in place of Atlantic Avenue.
- The duo's box was replicated as a part of the figurehead of the Hispaniola in Muppet Treasure Island, as well as a balcony to their home in the 2018 version of Muppet Babies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.