|Written by||Ludwig van Beethoven|
"Symphony No. 5" is the fifth symphony composed by Ludwig van Beethoven, which he worked on from 1804 to 1808.
- In episode 407 of The Muppet Show, M.A.M.M.A. plays a short snippet of the song.
- In a Letter of the Day sketch about the letter L, Cookie Monster hums the song to distract himself from eating the letter cookie. The song is also used as the segment's ending music button.
- A woman gargles in the underscore in the "Rumpelstiltskin" story in Muppet Classic Theater.
- In the Sesame Street song "Opposite Game", Grover hums the song before running into Ernie.
- In a Sesame Street cartoon about the letter M, various parts of an orchestra are shown preparing to play by riffing the first few notes of the song.
- The intro to the song is incorporated into the beginning of the Sesame Street song "Oh, G (I Love That Letter)."
- Pepe the King Prawn conducted the Hollywood Bowl orchestra playing the song during The Muppets Take the Bowl.
- In Episode 2212 of Sesame Street, a cartoon mouth whistles the song.
- Elmo and the Orchestra (2001)